Purpose Statement

The purpose of this blog is to openly discuss things most people think about but are afraid to talk about. At times the content may be offensive to some but is not intended to insult or embarass. Personal stories or experience will be clearly stated; please don't assume the blogger is always sharing a personal story. She is always sharing her naked thoughts with blunt honesty, talking about what some are afriad of or embarrassed by. The blogger is also interested in giving honest and blunt advice based on her impression and experience so please feel free to message or comment her with a question if you desire an honest answer, even if it may sting.

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Seriously...Can't we all just..AIM

Ok I need to rant a bit here tonight.  

why can't men get all their damn pee in the fricken toilet?  This is gross people.  I have to deal with pee on the toilet seat enough at home; I DO NOT want to worry about it at work.  Really...come on; I work in the health care field at a hospital.  I do not think or expect that I should need to check the toilet seat in the employee restrooms before I sit down.  So tonight I go potty in the ER employee restroom attached to the ambulance garage.  I sit down and do my thing and as i move to clean up and stand up I realize that a large part of my butt cheek is wet!  Yes some moron peed on the toilet seat in an employee bathroom in a hospital!  Really?

Here's the deal people.  If you cannot get all your urine into the large hole in the middle of the seat you need to either sit your ass down on that seat when you pee, or wipe the fricken thing off when you are done! 

Enough is Enough!  Us women need to stand up for our "clean toilet seat rights"!  Men take note...we will not tolerate this any more; when I find pee on the toilet seat at home I make the culprit come clean it up...you better believe I'm gonna be doing that at work from now on.  I will hunt down every one of you men and make you come wipe the seat down!  Maybe I'll sprinkle some sort of gross body fluid onto the seat before you go in there to poo...see how you like it; HMMPH

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave tasteful yet honest comments here. You may also view my full profile to send quesetions you want advice on to my email address.