Purpose Statement

The purpose of this blog is to openly discuss things most people think about but are afraid to talk about. At times the content may be offensive to some but is not intended to insult or embarass. Personal stories or experience will be clearly stated; please don't assume the blogger is always sharing a personal story. She is always sharing her naked thoughts with blunt honesty, talking about what some are afriad of or embarrassed by. The blogger is also interested in giving honest and blunt advice based on her impression and experience so please feel free to message or comment her with a question if you desire an honest answer, even if it may sting.

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Personal Experience...or others ASSumptions

Once again I feel the need to express that topics written about and discussed within this blog are not necessarily taken from my personal experiences, concerns, or situations.  They are topics that come to mind that i have opinions about, concerns with, or feel the need to discuss.

Just because I question why women are uncomfortable with the appearance of their genitalia does not mean I don't like mine.  If I blog about infidelity; it does not mean my husband is cheating on me. 

When and if I am specifically referring to myself or situation personally; it will be stated...Please don't make assumptions about what you read...all it does is make and ASS out of yourself.

2 comments:

  1. "I mean really, I'm married, my husband loves me the way I am and obviously doesn't have issues with the whoohoo...so why do I?"

    infers that you do, it's not an assumption at all, it's based on what you wrote in your post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Again, you are interrpreting what I stated wrong, I wrote I have issues, I didn't say I don't like the way it looks; I clearly stated early in the post that my genitals were different after having a baby.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave tasteful yet honest comments here. You may also view my full profile to send quesetions you want advice on to my email address.