Purpose Statement

The purpose of this blog is to openly discuss things most people think about but are afraid to talk about. At times the content may be offensive to some but is not intended to insult or embarass. Personal stories or experience will be clearly stated; please don't assume the blogger is always sharing a personal story. She is always sharing her naked thoughts with blunt honesty, talking about what some are afriad of or embarrassed by. The blogger is also interested in giving honest and blunt advice based on her impression and experience so please feel free to message or comment her with a question if you desire an honest answer, even if it may sting.

Monday, February 21, 2011

Husband Material Vs. Hot Ass

I asked for some suggestions and ideas for my blog tonight and I only got a couple...The first suggestion although really funny; might be a little too much at this point for the blog.  But...the second suggestion I can run with.  My friend Heidi suggested I discuss what women think when they seen an attractive male vs. what men think when they see an attractive woman...here are my thoughts on it (please note, this is meant for fun and humor...no harm intended (ok there is some truth to it too)).

Women:
     Conscious thoughts:  Wow...he is really fit...Look at those arms...I bet he could lift me up with those and....He has a really tight butt; I wonder if he works out...or plays tight end..haha...He is dressed really well; Maybe he's gay?   His hair is hot...I'd like to run my hands through it.   He's so bronzed; was he on vacation, or does he fake bake, or is that makeup?  If I say hi and he looks me in the eye he's mature, if he looks at my chest first I'm outta here.
      Unconscious thoughts:  he is really fit, i but he would spawn strong children.  He dresses well; i don't want to compete; or he might be a mama's boy and she still dresses him.  His hair is hot...he's vain, he'll pay more attention to himself, neglect me and it will end in 3 months.  He's so bronzed...trying too hard to make up for something else, might get skin cancer, he's too into his looks, he has a lot of money to go on vacations with.  He looked me in the eyes...must be gay....he looked at my chest...HEY

Men:
      Conscious thoughts:  Wow shes hot, I'd hit that.  Wow she has big boobies, I'd hit that.  Wow baby got back; I'd hit that.  Wow she has nice hair, I'd hit that.  Wow she is tan, i wonder if she has tan lines, I'll find out while i hit that.  If I say hi and she looks at me i might blush...I should just make a rude comment or slap her ass.  Wow she seems smart; I'd hit that.
      Unconscious thoughts: See above plus add to any statements...she might reject me, mom wont approve,  my wife will find out, my wife will have no idea, I'll need to get her drunk first and  I'd hit that but I'm gay...ooh nice shoes.

In summary, whether women realize it or not they are looking for the ultimate mate to produce strong children with and not compete with.  Men just want to have sex.

2 comments:

  1. Good point on the 'men just wanna have sex'. Pretty sure they would have sex with a hotdog bun it society approved!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another point which even I didn't realize I was making at first is that women tend to overanalyze almost everything while men pretty much don't analyze anything!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave tasteful yet honest comments here. You may also view my full profile to send quesetions you want advice on to my email address.